Granville Street is where the world came to Mix it up during the 2010 Olympics. We're carrying this same spirit into the summer with a slew of summer events including dance, music, food and drink. Come visit Vancouver's Street and get the details here.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blo has arrived. Winner announced



Blo has opened its doors to the general public. Located inside the Four Seasons Hotel (West Georgia St and Granville St.) the new blow dry bar is an oasis in the city. Strong, sexy, hip and feminine.. tres Sex and the City. I was treated to a visit to their new digs after a stressful Friday... quickly ushered into their haven for a scalp massage with their house shampoo, (developed and produced locally) then picked a cross between a Hollywould and a Red Carpet off the hair menu. I left unbelievably relaxed, refreshed. In and out in less than 30 minutes... except noticeably more glamorous.




As I meandered home after my appointment I noticed I was receiving a lot of smiles. Not since I had walked around downtown for about an hour with my skirt tucked into my underwear had I received so much attention! There was certainly something to the power of great hair!

Was I exuding subliminal confidence or was the hair commanding respect? Trust me. It's the craziest phenomenon. Definitely something to treat yourself to if you're having a tough week/day/year. And it's finally at your finger tips. Walk there, or catch a skytrain to Granville Station. It's right there.




Luck winner of our Blo Contest is Tiffany Cheung. Please check your email shopgranville@shopgranville.ca to claim your prize! Special thanks to Blo Hair Dry Bar for donating the prizing.