Granville Street is where the world came to Mix it up during the 2010 Olympics. We're carrying this same spirit into the summer with a slew of summer events including dance, music, food and drink. Come visit Vancouver's Street and get the details here.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Continuation... More about the Bay Olympic Superstore party

One last bit about merchandise... The pins are reported to be the biggest thing during any Games. Pin freaks from around the world gather to swap old and new pins.



Love the little maple syrups.. The way they sell it, I'm totally buying.. I dunno if its the Hello Kitty freak in me but I'm totally digging the mascots. Slap them on a bottle of ketchup and it would become my personal official condiment for 2010.. fo sho.


OK! Here's the Entertainment...

Signings by Olympians. All day...

Music by the Cowboy Junkies.. And more... Pardon my shaky hands. She has an amazing voice doesn't she? Even better in person.. trust me.