Granville Street is where the world came to Mix it up during the 2010 Olympics. We're carrying this same spirit into the summer with a slew of summer events including dance, music, food and drink. Come visit Vancouver's Street and get the details here.

Monday, October 6, 2008

ALANIS MORRISETTE at the Orpheum

November 4 at 7:30 pm – ORPHEUM

Live Nation presents seven-time Grammy winner Alanis Morrisette in support of her critically-acclaimed album Flavors of Entanglement, live in concert with special guests.

Tickets 604-280-3311 Ticketmaster Live Nation

She's moved on past her "IRONIC" days, but I fondly remember rocking out to this song from my teen years. It was on all my mix tapes.




oh who am I kidding.. THIS is the song I remember her from... and its AWESOME!



Found a Video of her redoing Too Hot in a more mellow mature style. Still love it. Anyone else enjoy her during her pop phase, pre-JLP fame?