Granville Street is where the world came to Mix it up during the 2010 Olympics. We're carrying this same spirit into the summer with a slew of summer events including dance, music, food and drink. Come visit Vancouver's Street and get the details here.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Designer Crazy at The Bay

I took a pilgrimage to the The Bay Downtown on my lunch break yesterday and discovered a mecca of designer love. I've never seen so many discount signs in my life. As Martha Stewart says "This is a good thing".

The purses and shoes are all on sale on the main floor, including Browns and Nine West. The sales are unbelievable, but the selection is somewhat limited. More than enough to satisfy a shoe hound or purse fiend. A variety of dress-up to casual labels were marked down. It wasn't your "mom's purse" on sale.

This lead me to take a peak at my favourite floor of the Bay, the Designer Floor (3rd). Much to my glee, significant sales throughout on their spring and summer garb. I believe it was 40% off last ticketed price, as marked but you'll need to check when you get there. Fall transitional is exempt. A ton of beautiful things for all sized and shapes. Plenty of bargins to be had in the canadian designer section including Sweet Chemise, Tension Clothing, T by Tension by Joyce Mah.

Don't say I didn't give you the heads-up y'all. Worth a trip.